2016 InsPro Customer Forum
Monday, October 3rd to Wednesday, October 5th, 2016
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
We are pleased to announce that our 2016 Customer Forum will be held at the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel, located in the heart of America’s most historic square mile.
- Our room block is now open, with discounted room rates of $189 plus tax/night available through 5:00 pm ET on September 12, 2016 (or until the room block sells out).
- You can book your reservations directly Here or by calling 1-800-325-3535. Be sure that you mention the 2016 InsPro Customer Forum to ensure that you receive our discounted rate.
- Our group rate will be honored two days before and after the event dates (based on the hotel’s occupancy) for anyone who wishes to extend their stay.
- The room rate includes complimentary guest room internet access.
- Forum attendees should also Register Here to ensure we have your most up-to-date information
- For a PDF of the current agenda, please click Here.
- The Forum will officially begin with an evening reception on Monday, October 3rd at the hotel.
- For members of the InsPro Customer Advisory Board, there will be a Monday luncheon at 12:00 pm, followed by an afternoon meeting.
- The meeting sessions will kick-off on Tuesday, October 4th with a full-day program and an offsite evening reception.
- We will continue the program on Wednesday, October 5th and expect to end at approximately 3:00 pm, in order to accommodate evening travel home.
Keynote Speaker Announced
- We are excited to announce that Jon Picoult, Founder of Watermark Consulting, will be this year’s keynote speaker.
- He has worked with some of the world’s foremost brands, helping organizations capitalize on the power of loyalty – both in the marketplace and in the workplace.
- Jon is a sought-after speaker and business advisor whose insights have been featured by dozens of media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, NBC News and Inc.
- For additional information, you can visit www.WatermarkConsult.net or follow Jon on Twitter at @JonPicoult.
- The Philadelphia Airport is less than 20 minutes (8 miles) from the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel.
- Valet Parking is the only option at the hotel, available for a discounted rate of $36/day.
We will continue to provide periodic updates as the Forum approaches.
Don’t Forget to Book Your Rooms!